There weren't any. I haven't done a goals post in many months. I think because I was doing so badly at accomplishing my goals.
Things accomplished in April:
- Booked a wedding venue.
- Ordered (and received) save-the-dates.
- Made a wedding website.
- Ran a 10k in Illinois with my friends Meg and Debbie. In matching shiny headbands:
- Threw a Passover seder.
Goals for May:
- Order a wedding dress.
- Send those Save the Dates!
- Start training for the Disneyland Half. Even though its hot out!
- Strength train at least once a week.
- Plan my meals for the week every Sunday afternoon.